Dec 31, 2006

It's Almost the End of 2006 But Fashion Blazes On

Oh it's almost the end of the year and as sad as it is, it has been an interesting year and one that has us looking forward to what new items will be on the catwalk! So of course as many of you know, I run a lot of fashion blogs but this one always holds a special place so over the next few days I will be posting various runway shows and I have also obtained passes to attend a variety of events that will give you guys some interesting items to read on here and of course I encourage you to visit my other blogs to see what's going on over there as well!

This post turns to Polish designer Maciej Zien who presented her dramatic designs in Warsaw, Poland December 19th. Isn't it nice to know that as many of us bustled through the streets or online looking for our gifts - runways were still being accessed as designers placed their visions on them? Maciej is a new designer to me but I love the designs below!



There is something very old world about this ensemble and yet there is a supreme sexiness to it as well. I love that it's see through while not seriously revealing any opportunity for a wardrobe malfunction!



I must say that of the three designs pictured here, this one is my favorite by far and yes I could see a wardrobe malfunction here but I love the color and tone of this. There are many ways to wear this into real way versus runway. A cute lace cami would be a way to wear this as you're out and about. Pair this with some beaded shoes and super short shorts - very South Beach and sexy!



The "Lady in Red" is a great movie and there is something about wearing the color that people turn heads. Anytime you play with symmetry that can also work in your favor as well. This dress is perfect for a night out, a gala or any event that you feel the need to be noticed!


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Editor ~ See Pretty Things
NY Editor ~ Pubcrawlin

No comments: