Jan 9, 2007

Take One Down & Pass it Around ...

Today was an awesome day. In the fashion industry you have your Fashion Weeks which dictate what designers have created and give you an idea on how your outfit can be runway or realway. In this next area are tradeshows which give you a heads up on items that you see now which will be in stores in the later portion of the year. Today, I was able to go to the Accessories Show at the Javits Center! It's too exciting to see so many fabulous products that are carried by showrooms and the designers and reps that are involved. So between this blog and the other one, See Pretty Things, there will be some exciting items posted over the next few weeks within the fashion scene.

In addition to this, for those of us that love fashion whether we are in the industry or simply love drooling over fabulous finds, you find that your money goes out for a variety of magazines. Literally, I have enough magazines to invite a few friends over and we could all have an issue for the current month to look at. How many times do I visit newsstands, bookstores and my favorite, Universal News to get my finds? Today, I found a site that I wanted to share which allows you to get your favorite magazines direct, at the site aptly named, Mags Direct. People ask me my favorite must have mags, here is my list: W, W Jewelry, The Daily, Domino, Lucky, Ocean Drive, NYC Moves, Interview, Gotham and from time to time I pick up various International Vogue's. I know that some of my titles could be found at Mags Direct so I will definitely check it out as I renew my subscriptions and keep myself fashionably informed!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Editor ~ See Pretty Things
NY Editor ~ Pubcrawlin

No comments: