Jan 16, 2007

Kitten Picks for the New Year ...

I love this time of year, it encourages us to get our closets in order for Spring and while we're at it, why not our homes as well? I am in the process of buying items for my new place and found a great site for some lighting (of course the search for bedding is going to be interesting and you guys will get to hear what thoughts I have on this as well)! Although Tiffany is in my jewelry box, it will soon be found on my tables as well. When I say Tiffany's I am referring to the lamps. The Tiffany lamp is something that I have started seeing throughout people's homes and I have some favorite's, such as the Dale Tiffany Belle which is a nice mixture of contemporary and very old world style at the same time. I think that these are fabulous conversational pieces and will definitely have people asking about your style tastes when it comes to decorating. This month, I will share a variety of items about my designing in addition to what you have come to love on this site with runway. In addition, Fashion Week is only a few weeks away - get excited!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Editor ~ See Pretty Things
NY Editor ~ Pubcrawlin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimmie. You blog is now on my blogroll, but I don't find mine on yours. Please tell me where it is.
Marina
http://www.marinamode.com/blog/