Mar 31, 2007

Etienne Aigner Takes to the Runway

Runway shows definitely get me excited in thinking about ways that I want to enhance my style. Even if it's something that probably won't find its way into my closet, I am always interested in seeing how another's vision culminated into a fascinating show that's litteraly over before it begings. Etienne Aigner took to the runway this month and I had to include two stunning pictures from the show. I have always been a fan of their accessories and I enjoy seeing their use of color and proportion within these fabulous shots.


I love the dress that the model is wearing. It's a great style and a classic print and of course I am always a fan of the large oversized bag. This screams St Tropez to me and a fabulous dinner after a long day kicking back at the beach.





Who wouldn't love being the lady in red in this strappless and very classic dress?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Editor ~ See Pretty Things

No comments: