Mar 31, 2007

Mumbai Fashion Week Part I

I love during Fashion Week you are exposed to a variety of ideas. In addition, as you leave Fashion Week in NY, Miami and in LA, it's interesting to see different styles get re-interpreted.



The simple black dress gets a pop of color that makes this a step above the typical dress. This is perfect for cocktails, brunches and more. I simply love it!





Black is redone again with this fabulous dress that brings a standard combination together - black and white. The cut of this dress is perfect and you will love wearing this dress to dance the night away. In addition, the model of this dress is actually a Bollywood actress that is very famous.





This is probably one of my favorite outfits. I love the color and love this hoodie set which is perfect for going to brunch or running errands as you carry your signature large bag.







This is a regal ensemble that is perfect for a special dinner date - I'm thinking one of those "straight out of the movies" scenes where this amazing guy takes you to the rooftop of a building to surprise you with a catered 5 star meal.





The cream ensemble is eye catching and I would love to wear this to a special event, visiting showrooms or an exhibit of some sort.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Editor ~ See Pretty Things
NY Editor ~ Pubcrawlin

No comments: