Mar 31, 2007

Fabulous Swimwear Takes to the Runway

I could live in a bathing suit if someone let me, these fabulous suits were made by a Columbian designer who definitely knows how to create a suit that makes a statement whether you are coming or going. The vibrant colors and daring angles or perfect for your inner sun babe regardless of whether you take a dip or not!





I love the striped bikini top that breaks up the pink and makes it something that will leave tongues wagging; moreover, the yellow bottom has a bit of sexy whimsy which is absolutely fabulous!





I am also a huge fan of the model on the left who has the pink and black combination! It's so easy to find black bikinis but nice to see one that has a little panache to it, the pop of pink is perfect. Although I can't see the model on the right, brown is a fabulous color on a suit as well.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Editor ~ See Pretty Things

No comments: