Mar 31, 2007

Topshop Hits the Runway

TopShop is a boutique in London (there is another one in the city as well in case you don't have your passport ready). I believe that this show took place during LA's Fashion Week at Smashbox. I love the pieces that appeared on the runway and definitely had to share with all of you of course.



I love the white dress seen here. This is great in so many ways and can be worn to work, out to an event or just with your friends for a night out. It's simple and I hope it travels well because it would be a staple in my wardrobe wherever I went.



I love this peachy dress, it's cute and I love how it wraps around the neck. This is perfect to wear in the Hamptons or anywhere that's a little resort like. This is the first thing I would wear to my weekly brunch as well.





The model wearing this dress looked so cute that I had to take a second thought on this dress. Although I personally would not wear it, it could be cute. Also, I would pair large accessories with it since I am a fan of proportion. This is cute to run errands prior to going to a gallery to visit your friend's work or even on a date.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Editor ~ See Pretty Things

No comments: