Mar 31, 2007

Fashion Week in Moscow

Moscow Fashion Week brought about some interesting styles that remind me of a variety of books I read, bringing the characters to life essentially. This old world meets the new world is a great look and a bit of theatre as well.





I love the colors of all three outfits and am a huge fan of the dress in the middle. These outfits are begging for large accessories that give you extra glitter.





This black and white ensemble is eye catching and also plays up those classic Victorian elements. I love the tall hat, the gloves and the stark elements.





All I can say is this piece is my favorite - love the hat and the outfit as well.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Editor ~ See Pretty Things

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kimmie, I love your blog! Speaking of
Russian influence, have you seen the Vera Wang site from the HP commercial? It has her Fall/Winter collection and it's all Russian-inspired designs. Are a lot of designers doing Russian stuff this year??

Kimmie said...

I feel that it is definitely an influence that you will continue to see in a lot of fashions this fall. A variety of designers have tapped into this look in a lot of creative ways.