May 5, 2007

Derby Day Arrives

I grew up loving the Derby seeing that I'm from Indianapolis and this event meant that the Indy 500 was that much closer to coming. There's nothing like May in the midwest to get you excited about the approaching summer. Derby is more than just the race, it's a fun time of getting together with friends and while I was at Indiana University, we would visit Kentucky from the late winter to the early spring to celebrate this event. But the best part of the Derby is the fashion. I have always promised myself that one year I would attend the Derby and look as stylish as the ladies below!





Jenny McCarthy looks fabulous in her ensemble which would not be complete with the classy oversized hat.






Former Miss USA Shandi Finnessey looks fabulous in pink with a mint julep in her hand as well.







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Editor ~ See Pretty Things
NY Editor ~ Pubcrawlin

No comments: