May 26, 2007

A Robe of Any Color

In Amman, Jordan there was a fashion show for charity the showcased a variety of robes. I definitely enjoyed looking through a variety of images to see the craftsmanship on these delicate pieces.





I love the red and navy robe mainly because of the sleeves. It reminds me of something that's extremely regal with a commanding presence.





This is my favorite robe. This white and maroon combination is such a crisp look and the piece under has a belt/sash that picks up the motif of the robe on top. I love it. I only wish that I could see the workmanship up close which would only make me love this outfit even more!





This outfit is something out of a dream of sorts. I love the color and the trims that were selected.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Editor ~ See Pretty Things

No comments: