May 5, 2007

Australian Fashion Week Shows Their Stuff

Australian Fashion Week set out to show not only their creations but that they had the longest catwalk at 200 meters as well. Bragging rights aside, it's always fun to see the best of what's available on any catwalk in the world and warm weather doesn't hurt.





Australian label Bowie (no relation to David Bowie; however, I have been addicted to Modern Love all this week)has this cute yellow baby doll dress that's very sweet and has a little sizzle to it. I have gotten into this style of dress without a doubt.





This ensemble from Milk and Honey is another cute set. I have always been a fan of grey and black and love the cropped short sleeve jacket.





Bec and Bridge has a cute yellow dress that is perfect for layering and running errands wherever you live. Pair this with Espadrilles and a shopping tote and you're set.





I love this set from Silence is Golden. The short shorts are perfect for a night out and I love the hat that gives a very chic look to the entire outfit.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Editor ~ See Pretty Things
NY Editor ~ Pubcrawlin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I adore the yellow dress shown here. It really is perfect for running around while staying in style, especially in LA (where I am)! I found a site that carries styles like this one and I wanted to share my find with everyone!

GaiaOnlineShopping.com