May 26, 2007

A Pinch Here and There

Sometimes it's nice to have a little pinch of this and that brought together. Here we have a little something from Bosnia, Beirut and then back in NYC to an exhibit.





I have definitely gotten into prints and mixtures of color. I love this piece here which is perfect to go out on a beach for a night out with friends and a small party. This look elongates the leg and begs for very cute shoes. This outfit was designed by Bosnian Serb designer Dusko Orascanin. This show took place during an International Fashion Week entitled Moda Fest earlier this month.





I love the pop in color that's found within this outfit which hit the runway in Beirut earlier this month. Lebanese designer Tony Yaquob definitely knows how to accentuate the body in this outfit. I have to say that the top is amazing and I would love to have it within my closet. The pants are also perfect for the summer as well.





At the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NY, "Poiret: King of Fashion" was on display. As many of you know, I am all about accessories and bringing in vintage looks. I love these headpieces and definitely hope to continue to see elements of this look as people look for ways to bring a bit of the Old World into the New World.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Editor ~ See Pretty Things
NY Editor ~ Pubcrawlin

No comments: