May 26, 2007

Cruise Along with Dior

I haven't taken a cruise in awhile, here lately, I just fly straight to my island of choice. Wherever you're heading, Dior presented their 2008 Dior Cruise Collection on May 14th. With so many fabulous items coming down the runway, I feel that everyone left feeling the need to book their next resort vacation.





This outfit is super cute. It reminds me of the perfect "Barbie" sophisticated look and I adore the shoes. This definitely creates a fab look when you enter into the lobby of your resort hotel.





My favorite part about this outfit is the hat. It definitely gives quite the impression. I am all about hats and tend to wear them during my vacations. Classy and yet perfect to protect yourself from the rays.





I love this baby doll top. It's perfect to pair with your bathing suits (I just got one that's in this hue) or great to pair with pants as well for a night out. I love the plunging neckline and you wouldn't do the outfit justice if you didn't have large sunglasses on it.





This show wouldn't be complete without the bathing suit! Once again the hat is great and the clutch is an added touch as well.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Editor ~ See Pretty Things

No comments: