Feb 9, 2005

My First Time ...

I thought I would check in with everyone and say how I siked I was in regards to my very first Fashion Week experience! Today I saw Christos' new line of waist jewelry! Of course we think about adorning our necks but how about making some pizzaz for our waists as well. Many of these items had amazing embellishments, fur and much more. Definitely something that was unique. In addition to the pieces, the girls chosen to wear these items were as radiant as the pieces. When I have all the pics, I will post some on the site and let you guys check it out for yourselves.

This was the first of many collaborations between Kitten and Big Apple Style. It was interesting when we took pictures at Bryant Park - how other photographers came by to see who we were and what we were up to! So of course she explained that she was the Editor of her magazine and that I was the founder and designer of Kitten and of course people thought that we were twins; however, they had to be satisfied with the fact that we are only sisters.

Just being there definitely got me thinking about September's Fashion Week and elements of the new line that will be introduced for Spring/Summer 2006. I am also beginning to have an open call for models for future shows, photoshoots and much more so definitely feel free to email me in regards to what you would like to do. If you want to hang out in person, come to the Big Six on Friday nights - 8:00 - 11:00pm on 97 Bowery! Not only is there great music and our friendly bartender Hara but you will be able to network with many people that are looking to meet other people in the city while also getting a chance to get to know me as well.

I can't believe how fast this month is going but we are that much closer to the summer which is always fine by me!

Much Love

Kimmie
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
Founder & Designer SDG~Kitten
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com/kitten.html

No comments: