Feb 8, 2005

Spreadin' the Love

I am super siked about recent developments with Kitten! The prototypes look great with a lot of the designs that will be released this spring/summer. I promised some pics but they can't be released just yet but know that they are hot and you will definitely want to snatch them up!

On the personal front, can you believe that it is almost Valentine's Day? It seems like the year is already zipping by and we have barely begun. I love this time of year - right now it's not too chilly, the magazines are already showing summer sneak peaks and you don't mind leaving your house to go out and about. I am setting up this year's Valentine's extravaganza for my boyfriend and I and am still deciding between the details. If anyone can help me in regards to awesome spas or restaurants in NYC, it would be much appreciated.

Feel free to stop by and say hello whether you are coming from Blogger or whether you are coming from my site at Sikara. Also, does anyone know how we can create a link page on this site??? I would love to add links of my favorite blogs or something of that nature. As promised, I am going to make more of an effort to write more - it could be purely random or it could be something that's really interesting. For those of you out there that love good reading, I have a great site that I would love to tell you about so once I figure out the links I will make that list available so you guys can read this amazing online novel!!


Much Love

Kimmie
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
Founder & Designer SDG~Kitten
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com/kitten.html

No comments: