Apr 27, 2006

Jazz it Up, While Staying Relaxed!





While I was away in lovely Miami, I fell back in love with a top that I wasn't sure I would look fabulous in. Enter the halter! I believe the halter is a great piece that is flattering for a variety of body types. I am a slim girl that isn't exactly the bustiest one out there. Halters come in so many different styles that it's hard to decide which one is the best one. Enter my favorite shop, Pitaya. First, this is the one store from back home in Indiana that I miss (thankfully you can become a fan and visit their site online!). If you're from the area or went to the one that was in Bloomington, Indiana at Indiana University, you knew how exciting it was to see new merchandise every Tues morning. ANYWAY, Pitaya is reasonably priced (this top is $24!) and always has something that will keep you looking on the cusp of fashion. Generally each pieces comes in about 12 colors, although this was not the case for this top.

Regardless of whether you purchase this super cute top here or find another one at such stores as Bebe (which tend to be around $80) and of course you can purchase XOXO and Rampage and find cute selections as well. So, if you feel the need to wear something that feels casual while making an amazing impact, consider the halter which can be worn over a pair of jeans or paired with a cropped jacket.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
http://www.sikara.com

2 comments:

Dinah said...

I love halter tops because they really look good on anyone!

Kimmie said...

True Dinah! I also love that there are so many possibilities where a simple piece can be dressed up and down to fit almost any occassion. It's a must to have a few in the wardrobe.