Apr 23, 2006

SoBe Love All Around!!!

There is something about a great vacation where you can't believe where all the time went, but you know you had the time of your life! That's how I'm thinking about South Beach right now. The days were relaxing and so were the nights. Most importantly, I obtained inspiration for Kitten Couture and hope you guys will enjoy what will be appearing on the site. It'll take a few days to get back into the swing of things, but don't worry you'll hear from me a lot!

Projects on the horizon that you guys will hear about over the next month include: designers/styles that I am in love with it (of course outside of my line because I truly feel that style emerges when you blend a lot of designers within your personal style to make something uniquely you), Kitten Couture of course (the line will be in Shecky's Girl's Night Out this fall and a variety of other events so you will want to know about that) and my new obsession the House! For those of you that don't know. I have a house that I am renovating that I will eventually live in. Surfice it to say that I bought a lot of magazines with me on my trip and half of them were about renovating, decorating and more. As a personal plus, I LOVE Domino. If you don't know about this magazine, regardless of whether you are renovating or simply looking to make a few decorating changes, this is the magazine. It's from the creator's of Lucky so it has the little stickers that help you in making decisions. They are labeled, 'gifts, decorating, renovating, etc'. Great format and tips and I am hooked. So you will see my entrance into interior design and how the project turns out. It just goes to show you how anyone can embark on something when they are driven to do so. And finally, I will be showcasing websites that I just love and believe that you should check out!

So, I am super excited about everything and being able to finally correspond with those that email me on my main site, Kitten Couture and my MySpace page, with the username Cocoabebe. So keep the comments coming in and if you want to exchange links, let me know!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

No comments: