Apr 27, 2006

Make it Natural





I am all about MySpace. For business or entertainment it's a great way to connected with others. A recent addition to my friend list that I am interested in seeing her official site when it's ready, is Typhaney B. Jewelry. I love that she is a crafty designer and from the collection that I have seen through her site on MySpace - it seems like it's a return to a natural approach to fashion. In fact she has dubbed it as 'Stone Couture', extremely natural while being stunning at the same time. Although I haven't been to Philly in awhile, this jewelry maven calls it home and many of her pieces can be found in upscale boutiques throughout the city. I know that this is a trend that we have been seeing a lot in a variety of stores from pieces in American Eagle (which I have noticed in various photoshoots lately) to those in department stores such as Lord and Taylors and Saks 5th Ave. Make sure to add some natural elements to jewelry. Not only will you have a variety of selections to choose from; moreover, you have more ways to showcase your signature style in a new way.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
http://www.sikara.com

No comments: