May 3, 2006

Eyes Lip Face

eyeslipsface




A year ago (almost to the day), someone asked me to do a modeling event for a revolutionary make-up company called E.L.F. Obviously, I read the acronym and wasn't exactly as excited as my friends were. Once going to their showroom and learning about their philiosphy, I was totally siked! E.L.F. stands for Eyes.Lip.Face. Visit the website and you realize that everything is for a $1. Before you get skeptical, let me tell you how great the products are! The creators of this line have come from a variety of make-up companies, including Hard Candy. Everything from the makeup, many of the applicators and more a $1. They are also packed with nutrients that are great for the skin and the colors are awesome.

After attending the event, we were able to make a selection of pieces and let me tell you I love the High Shine Lip Gloss which simply puts additional shine on top of whatever you happen to wear. The second favorite is the Eye Whip which seriously feels like strawberry or chocolate mousse coming out of a tiny tube. But the shimmer that is created, is amazing.

Now, for those that know me, you know I am a HUGE fan of M.A.C and I would never be found without it. Since attending this event a year ago, I have added E.L.F. to my make up bag and it serves as a fabulous compliment and I think that you should also give it a try!! Click the picture above to look at the full product line.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

No comments: