May 3, 2006

Kitten Couture Loves Hollywood Party Girl ....







For those that are addicted to their iPods, I just stumbled onto the best podcast! I am an iTunes junkie and I tend to download a lot of music but I happened to get an email from Shecky's (I believe) that talked about this woman in LA who crashed parties, got amazing swag (goodie bag treats) and saw the stars. Lara Morgensen writes a weekly column on E! Online and dishes on the stars and tells you how to get into the industry parties while also getting amazing stuff! Being in NYC, I know how much fun it is to go out to parties and get the good stuff, I really can't wait to go to LA to experience their scene as well. Anyway ... check out her site, listen to her weekly podcast and of course check out her column. She seems very down to earth and you have to love a girl whose quest is to get into the next party!

Speaking of podcasts, I think I would like to jump in on this trend as well, so look for more info on that and of course you will be able to get it on iTunes! Also, let me know what you think about Ms Lara and I'll try to contact her and learn more about her - maybe she will come to NYC and crash a party here!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

No comments: