May 13, 2006

Rubiglo Turns Heads





Morning Guys,



I love being linked to so many great fashion/beauty sites. You're able to see other stores or products and of course I love purchasing items online. My new find is a great mixture of design and an amazing product. Rubiglo is a natural company that enhances your natural beauty! Jojoba is included within the ingredients of this great little corked urn. I love their powder blush in these amazing urns. It reminds me of something Egyptian. No I have not tried this either but the design of the container and the three tones it comes in (earth, nearly earth, desert rose, gold dust and coral sands). These blushes are great bronzers for the skin!



The amazing news is that this blush can be used on cheeks, eyes, lips and nails?? Apparently when wet, the tones change. This is something that I would be interested in trying and seeing that it's less than $10 dollars, it's worth trying out. Although I had never heard of this company, it has been around for $20 and was introduced in department stores. Much like other products I have mentioned, I will let you know when I purchase it and how it worked. I believe that it would be good for all skin types and tones. Has anyone tried or heard of this? They also have other products that are just as good for your skin that look fabulous.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

No comments: