May 20, 2006

My Travel Life ...

So, I was reading my emails this week and saw that someone had checked in on my blog. She explained that she loved my site and wanted me to contribute to her travel blog. I wasn't sure so I just checked it out, surprise surprise when I realized that this place was a GREAT idea. My Life of Travel is a travel based blog of sorts where you can share places you have been to and what you liked about it. As you build this Travel Journal, there are locations on a map that are added. Some people that are world travelers could have a lot of locations on their map. If you ever wanted to have your own map, you could simply have one on this site without all the little pin holes that you would normally have on your wall. I think this is a great site and love that you can do surveys about the places you visited and you could post pics. If you are interested, check out my site on this website and then sign up for your own space to talk about your travels. This makes me want to put more of my vacations up but it's very late!



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

1 comment:

Shannon Nelson said...

Hi Kimmie,

Thank you for linking to my blog; it is so much appreciated. :)

I'll be looking through your blog today and your main website. :)