Nov 6, 2006

Bangkok Rocks Out at Elle Fashion Week in Thailand

Back in Bangkok, Sunday was a fabulous day as all eyes were on the Elle Fashion Week in Thailand. I would have loved to have attended this event because there were so many designs that depicted simple lines and lots of color.





Designer, Nagara, has a beautiful outfit that is simple, elegant and edgy all in one look. My favorite piece is the silver buckle - the entire dress feeds into this piece. I don't think I would wear tights with this dress (although I know that this is the look that everyone is going for) but this is a great summer piece for parties and brunches on the beach. Whether you go to the Hamptons, South Beach or own your island - you'll look fabulous.






Nagara once again shows how simplistic can be fabulous! My favorite in this collection is the one that the model is wearing on the left. I love the one shoulder look (once again not loving the types but I understand the statement). If the one shoulder look isn't your thing or you can't decide, the look on the right is just as beautiful and I love the color!





Boudoir is the designer that created this fabulous duo look. Let me say that I LOVE this. One the hats are cute and I love the tights or socks that they're wearing as well. This is cute and fun and still sexy as well. I am definately going to look into more items from this designer. It's just as important to look fabulous on the outside as it is underneath. It doesn't have to be boring and Boudoir definately makes that statement. I believe that I love the red but of course I would love the navy as well.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

No comments: