Nov 12, 2006

Sharing the Love

Since I blog a lot about fashion, I get a lot of information and questions about people in the business that can be used to further their career. I love to pass on the information that I learn so it can help you or someone that I know. When you think about getting a photographer or anyone that will be enhancing your look book as a model or even a designer, there is a lot of research involved so don't leave it as a last minute decision but if you know of great people and want to pass it along, let me know and I will post it as an option! Today, I present a photographer that I think you guys should know about - Casian Photography. Casian is in Orange County and definately takes a variety of pictures that are useful to those in the industry from headshots, commercial, glamour and more. In addition if you are in the area and are getting married, take a moment to visit his site and look at his wedding pictures.

Thankfully, I love that he actually lists his rates and packages which allows you to really decide if this is something that you would be interested in. I know that as I built my book and even as a designer, you fell in love with work that you saw online and held your breath as you sent and email or made a phone call to see whether you were properly budgeted for the photographer that you wanted. In addition to choosing a photographer, I would also suggest (when you can) that you think about relationships. I have a photographer that I use for my jewelry, Jens who does everything for Kitten Couture. I can't tell you how many times I needed pieces pictured and how comfortable I felt when I emailed him to do a quick turn around! This is great for those situations when you need that one look to book a gig or impress an agent!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Editor ~ See Pretty Things
NY Editor ~ Pubcrawlin

No comments: