Nov 6, 2006

For My Summer 2007 Brides, I Present ....

A friend of mine is getting married next year and I believe that there are others out there who are also getting married. SO in that vein, I am presenting a series of dresses that were presented at the Spring/Summer Fashion Week show in Madrid on November 4th.





Spanish designer, Las Novias Boutique has a beautiful strappless gown. What I love about this is the veil which has beading on the trim which is seen throughout the body of the gown.





This gown look like feathers to me on the bottom, I believe i's probably tulle or something to that effect but it reminds me of walking through a cloud. I love the back detail of the dress which is essential. When you think about it, people see you from the back while you are taking your vows so you should have something that is very ornate so that people can whisper about how fabulous you look.





My favorite gown is the one above by Spanish designer Novissima. I love the beige color bow that ties in the back and can imagine that as you walk down the aisle the material flows like liquid. I love the strapless look and of course you'll look like a princess and a movie star in one.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

No comments: