Nov 11, 2006

The Lux Fashion World Show Hits Beirut Runway

Love love waking up and looking at what amazing finds are around the world! You can never have enough runway shows and this Lux Fashion World Show brings the best to runways of Beirut. With so many pics to choose from, it's hard to settle on just four; however, these are my favorites!




Hani El Buheiry, an Egyptian designer presented this amazing outfit on Nov. 8th. I love the color and the slit; therefore, this makes this dress my favorite look of the four pictures. Of course, this would be perfect at a private party in South Beach.





Hani does it again with this beautiful wedding gown! I love the veil and the intricate beading as well. Seriously, you could dedicate an entire blog to amazing wedding gowns that I have been seeing throughout the Internet. This is a very regal dress.





The look above and below, are both created by Lebanese designer Nicolas Gibran. Lately, I have been into the mocha/cappucino color. I love this genie/harem look as an evening gown. It seems so light with a lot of emphasis on the upper part of the gown.





There are a lot of looks by Nicolas in this shot; however in the foreground, I love the corset dress - love the rich look and the beading. In the background to the right, there is a dark bown dress with the deep 'V' in the front - this is also a great look!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Editor ~ See Pretty Things
NY Editor ~ Pubcrawlin

No comments: