Nov 6, 2006

Mumbai Brings it at Fashion Week

Fashion Week never ends - somewhere on this planet someone is presenting the next best thing. Right now, it's Mumbai and between November 3rd and 4th there have been fabulous fashion that have appeared on the runway.





Designer, Pria Kataria Puri presented at one of the Lakme Fashion Week Shows and I love this dress. I love flirty and fun pieces and this dress is perfect to attend a wedding, a cokctail party or any event that you need to shine. The swing factor of this dress is absolutely fabulous and I love the details that make this sparkle even more.





Pria does it again and I love this dress. The colors are earthy and I love the simple lines of this dress. I love the wrapped waist belt with the stones in it. Once again you can wear this dress at so many places even a night in the Meat Packing District as well.





Olive is hot! I like the little hat and I love the kimono style outfit as well. It definately has that showstopping effect. I could see this being worn to a charity event or special dinner, Seema Khan, who is the designer of this piece and the picture below definately knows how to generate the wow factor.





This is my favorite dress I love the pattern. Once again I like the earth tones of this piece and the bohemian look to it. I would wear this to an opening, a cocktail party or a launch for one of my fashion events or someone else's.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

No comments: