Nov 6, 2006

I'm Loving Lakme Fashion Week in Mumbai

It's nippy out there (although I must say that I am seeing a lot of stylish winter ensembles) but, it's nice to see that in other parts of the world people are wearing fabulous summer outfits. That's what's great about the fashion world, you're always a season ahead of yourself! In that vein, I present Lakme Fashion Week in Mumbai, India. All designs that are included within this post are from French designer Nathalie Garcon.





I LOVE this look. This is a very southern belle look and I love the hat - very Scarlett O' Hara. I remember when I was in South Beach. I also love this shirt material as well which looks very roomy. What a great profile.






Love love this outfit. I could so see this on the beach of a resort town or facility. I love the matching bag (so nice when you have a match as opposed to a random beach bag). You can go to your favorite cafe with a mimosa as you sit on your preferred beach with glass in hand. I also love the colors and the material. In addition I love the long skirt which I would assume is a wrap or a sarong.





I love denim outfits that can serve a variety of purposes. You could wear this for a night on the town, brunch with the girls or a number of affairs. I love the red lacy corset top. What really makes this outfit stand out is the jacket which has great details and I love its princess lines as well.





This is my FAVORITE outfit of the collection. I love the colors and I love the style I feel that it has elements of that gypsy bohemian vibe. Once again, I would so wear this in South Beach. As you can see there are two different looks - one is the full dress but I like the one that is more of a bra with the low slung skirt. I would pair this with sandals that wrap up the leg. As far as the necklace - wear a cameo in the ruby tones very hot. As always, thanks Yahoo! pictures for providing fabulous pictures!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

1 comment:

ashley heaton said...

how cool! i love seeing the fashion scene in areas you wouldn't expect.