Jun 9, 2006

BIG NEWS!!

Ok so this is HUGE! Kitten Couture just got picked up by a showroom! I'll be represented by Janine Weil Ltd in NYC. This is a big deal and a great way for exposure and getting in front of stores. I will definately pass on information like stores that I will be a part of over the next few weeks. If you keep working you'll eventually see some light (although every positive thing means that there's more work and something else to work towards again). I just wanted to spread the love and pass this on to everyone. Within the next few days there will be more jewelry placed on the site.


PS. As a side note, who else is as glued to the TV as I am? I must say that the next month will be amazing because of the World Cup! Being a former cheerleader for the NY Metro Stars (which is now Red Bull NY), I love seeing the games and seeing amazing athletes from all over the country.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

1 comment:

Shannon Nelson said...

I'm a little delayed--but congratulations! That is great news! I'm sure you are thrilled!