Jun 8, 2006

Can We Stop With the Rain Already??

This has nothing to do with fashion and everything to do with the rain. I can't believe how much rain we have been getting. This is supposed to be June as opposed to April!! I LOVE LOVE the feedback that I have received from you guys and from various designers in the community. Keep the love coming and spread it around. SO on the agenda for today, I have been emailing and calling stores to get the jewelry placed in stores. This is very exciting for me and I hope to start hearing the comments. I know that there are boutiques and online stores that do read this blog - feel free to contact me if you would like to include this within your shops!

Much Love

Kimmie
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

No comments: