Jun 1, 2006

It's Official





Happy June everyone!!

I can't believe that we are in the month of June (yes I am up early/late but I wanted to get a few thoughts on here before I rest to take on another day), I'm already thinking about Fourth of July right now, parties in the summer and oh yeah JEWELRY!!! I have finally completed a new segment of jewelry which is now available on Kitten Couture right now! As you know, jewelry has been on the site before; however, we are taking it in a completely different direction. Every month we will be showcasing a specific color (yes there will be pieces outside of this available but throughout the month you will see the signature color and more pieces will be appearing on the site for the month) - this month, the Mauve & Shell Collection. In honor of it being the summer, I couldn't leave out one of my favorite things, the beach and of course what better way to start off the season than to showcase Kitten Couture's favorite color, Mauve! You'll find bracelets and necklaces and don't be afraid to send a comment my way and of course, custom creations are always an option, you can always contact me to explain your interests!

These pieces within the "Showcased Collection" are handmade and contain beading containing natural beads, shells, Czech beads, porcelain and more. This is a continuing collection that I am excited to see evolve and I know you will want to see what colors are on the horizon for the preceding months ahead! Take a look and sign up for the e-mail list where you will obtain exclusive promotions that are only available to those that sign up for this list!

In addition to jewelry, I have added some new areas to the site which I am proud of. One, you can now submit links if you are interested in linking with me. So far the titles of those areas that I am interested in linking to are on my site. Those interested in linking simply need to send my their site, a quick note about it and where the reciprocal link will be. I'll make sure to send you an email back to let you know if/when it will be on the main site. Secondly, my blog is finally linked to my main site. If you find yourself browsing around and need to check out what's going on with me, click the 'Blog' link at any of the pages and you will find yourself right back here.

Also, if you have a blog or an indie magazine let me know. I take a few hours out of the day to check up on other people's blogs and I think it would be great to find another one that becomes amazingly addictive!


Thank you for all the great comments and suggestions. It all helps and a SUPER thank you to other supportive designers out there who have taken the time via MySpace, here and just hanging out on my site - to send love and well wishing. It's a great community to be a part of! Also thanks to boutiques spreading the love around as well. I look forward to this month and sharing more info with all of you about what I am up to!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed reading your posts here and browsing your website of fashions! You are truly a talented individual and your jewelry is inspiring. I'm a jewelry designer myself, so I appreciate handcrafted fashion. You go, chica!