Jun 29, 2006

My First Article ....

This is super exciting. You guys know that I love fashion and style; moreover, I love to spread my love of it in as many ways as possible. I am one of the contributing writers for Pop Culture Whore NYC (a blog dedicated to all the stuff that we love to know about - what's up with Brittney, where's Lindsey etc) and my first article was published there! I will always write about the celebs, designers and what to expect to see from runway to realway. If you love Wimbeldon, Stella McCartney, Polo Ralph Lauren and the Williams Sisters, you will definately be interested in my post! Click here to read it and to learn about what else is going on in pop culture.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

No comments: