Jul 3, 2006

Launch of a New Jewelry Color ...

Hiya,

It's been a busy past couple of days but I will be unveiling a new color within the next few days. For those that have been purchasing our Mauve & Shell Collection - many thank you's!! It's awesome to walk down the street and have people stop me and ask where I got this fabulous jewelry and to see their faces when they see that they can get it through the site!! Each month there will be a new color to embrace and love as much as the one before.


As far as odds and ends, check out Yahoo to see where I will be. There is a link so that you can get to the site and of course you can go to the main site at Kitten Couture. We have a lot of shows coming up and right now, I am in the middle of creating some additional events that are holiday specific. How horrible is it that I am already thinking about the winter holidays? But I love that time of the year (nay not the cold) but I love the fact that people get together, love to shop and can enjoy some libations as well. I am coming up with some events in Manhattan but have found that people in Brooklyn were looking for some love so I may set up something there. At this point, I would love to have other designers involved so that I can meet people. If you are interested in getting involved, let me know - I swear I don't bite. Also, thanks for signing up for the newsletters. They don't come out too many times a month but it's a great way of getting to know me and finding out where I will be next. This month is huge because it kicks off my events so I am always interested in finding another place to increase the exposure!


Finally, I also want to send love over to Loves Cool (she makes the amazing green tea cookies that I talked about in the Tavalon Tea Post that I wrote awhile ago). And of course over to Pop Culture Whore NYC. It's definately an awesome blog to check out, I am one of the contributing writers on this blog and I promise to keep writing on there as well no matter how crazy my schedule gets but I wanted to spread the love there as well before I rest for another action packed day!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

No comments: