Jul 14, 2006

Sao Paulo Fashion Week





In my love for fashion and reaching out to other designers and areas and as many of you know, I am a resort designer - I had to share this! Sao Paulo is having their fashion week right now and yesterday MANY designers tore up the runway with their creations. To be honest, I am not familiar with many of the Brazilian designers so I will be updating this information with a website, names, etc but look at how hot these styles are! Simply browsing through these pictures has made me begin a new quest - get to know a lot more of these designers! One of my best friends is Brazilian and I hope to attend one of these shows soon and visit the shops as well. The above picture is a performance with models during Fause Haten's collection.







This is a close up of a Cia Maritima bathing suit.







I LOVE bathing suits and this is something that I want to introduce into my line. Once agin this is Cia Maritima which I have to add her as one of the designers that I would definately love to have her items in my closet. Model, Yasmin Brunet struts her stuff in this summer collection.







The address above which I would totally wear because it's hot and playful was designed by Iodice and is apart of the summer collection.

**Update**


There is a great blog called Made in Brazil which covers all things Brazilian. He has a post that lists all of the designers that will appearing. There will be a lot more pictures since the shows last through the 18th. I will continue to update when I find new sites. Of course, you can always visit Fashion Week Daily because they have coverage or you can always look at Getty Images to see what they have posted as well. The above pictures are courtesy of th AP which were found via Yahoo!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

No comments: