Jul 26, 2006

Sizzling Gold ...

Ok so I had to make it official, I LOVE Brazilian Fashion Week. This could be because I am a resort based designer so anything that goes to that end appeals to me. But in looking at the pictures, I felt that there was sexiness, taking leaps, plenty of sun and serious presentation! Take a look at my previous post on Brazil Fashion Week to see some of that "za-za-zoo"!







This stunning model is wearing Raia de Goeye's design during Sao Paulo Fashion Week. Emerald is an amazing color and is very regal. I love the idea of having this powerful color represented in two ways, one short and one long but sexy all the same!







Miguel Vieira's, a Potuguese designer, definately shows that he has an eye for what's hot! This sleek, flouncy and very flirty presentation is simple while making sure that all eyes would be on you wearing this dress. Without going over the top, it would be something that I would LOVE to have in my closet!








Designer Poko Pano's line also made its appearance at the Sao Paulo Fashion Week Show as well. LOVE LOVE IT!!! I love bathing suits. This extremely sexy and sophisticate take on the classic nautical look is amazing. I love the detail of the knotting on the strips. Plus - how about the bracelets? I had a silver ring that was actually comprised of three rings that were meant to be worn together, made of stirling silver they were squares. I like adjusting the angles to create more depth, which was done on this model as well.



And now as for the presentation, I love the way the designers and models know how to get your attention!







Karla Girotto's designs definately had their place in the heavens at Sao Paulo's Fashion Week. What an amazing way to grab attention while allowing the natural flow of the fabric and initial design to be dictated by the wind. I think that this is innovative without a doubt.







The designer Neon knows how to have a flair for the dramatic. With so many designs to look at at one time, you won't be disappointed!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

No comments: