Jul 17, 2006

Let's Walk it Out ...

Can there be enough outlets for fashion? I wish that there was a channel dedicated to broadcasting fashion shows, trunk shows, etc from all over the world. It never ceases to amaze me with the amount of creativity that abounds. Once again, I was looking through some AMAZING pictures and found some fav designers dominating the catwalk. So, since I am a fan of Entourage and we all know about "Hugging it Out", it seems that this same mantra was taken to the catwalks of Malta and the models definately walked it out! Once agin a big thanks to Reuters for providing pics that give an amazing glimpse of designers and models coming together to present the best in fashion!

Versace definately had my vote for taking my breath away with the designs. This first look is from the 2006/2007 Autumn/Winter collection during the "Passion for Fashion" at the Malta International Fashion Show on July 15. I love the grey tones and the way that the fabric is draped. Not only is this dramatic but it's a classic - could we expect anything else?







Since I could not choose between the Versace's that caught my eye, I had to post another. If only I could have been there to see this in person!!








How could you possibly present Versace without posting something from Valentino? This striking design was a must to include and is also a part of the same 2006/2007 Autumn collection as well.







Over the next few weeks, I am super excited to see other designers (known to me and not) present their ideals of fashion for the upcoming seasons. Feel free to give me a tip because there are truly so many designers showcasing all over the world that it's easy to overlook an area or simply not know that an event happened there!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

1 comment:

Margarite Elaine said...

The purple gown is stunning! It's screaming Emmy's or Gloden Globes. It definitely deserves to appear on someone's red carpet. I LOVE IT!