Jul 26, 2006

Regardless of Location, There's Always a Runway

I have been a little caught up with some stuff for my line; however, I went back to my old friend Yahoo! and saw some amazing pictures of runway shows around the world. Seriously the pictures speak for themselves and makes you want to create something that litteraly makes you want to turn on your own runway show! Until then, check out these amazing designers!

Kicking off this post, we start with Germany (one of my best friends is from there and is currently on a very cool circuit so this is like a shout out to her of sorts.







This model presents Kookai at the Creation Premieres Dusseldorf fashion fair in the city of the same name in Germany on July 23rd. This event included submissions from over 51 countries which reflected the spring/summer 2007 collection. Black and white has always been a classic and I like the balance of solids versus prints. I think that this outfit is so versatile and I love seeing how it comes alive!







At the same event, this model is wearing Rocabert. With over 1780 exhibitors, this CPD, began on July 23 and was through the 25th of this month. I love the Chevron style with the balance of neutrals blending with the yellow/orange hints. This is definately a sexy dress that almost has that LBD status. You could wear this to the Hamptons, a surprise party or simply on a day where you need to tell the world that you're a sassy girl with a lot of appeal!



Switching locations to New Delhi, India, we are treated to the Bride and Groom Fashion Show on July 20th. I am a fan of embellishment and detailing so these had to be included!








~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

No comments: