Jul 23, 2006

New Blog For Those Looking For Resources

Just the other day, I hit an epiphany. Many times I am looking for models, yoga studios, photographers, MUA and a lot more. You never realize how large the fashion/entertainment community is and how many people you need, until you start looking to do something for a photoshoot or a special event. It feels like everytime you have to ask friends, visit Craigslist and more just to get the ball rolling. Then I thought, what if I created a network where it would be a lot easier to find information? This way, I am helping out others and we can help one another out with clarification, resources and more. Please check out Glam Guide which will serve as a means to learn about people that are great go to people, building your portfolio and much more. I'm excited about this idea and look forward to seeing it grow and to have any assistance that you may be able to provide!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

No comments: