Jul 11, 2006

Another Community for Kimmie ...

I love blogs, everything is at your fingertips because someone is writing about it! As you know, I am one of the contributing writers at Pop Culture Whore NYC. Check out my new article on Brandy! I always write about the fashion end of celebs and never anything mean but definately supporting their look or talking about how they should attempt to enhance it. When you're done with that article, check out other works or simply look at the whole blog - there's tons of good stuff here! I think I will create a series of links that allow you to see the articles that I have written! It may take a bit but it'll be up on the side tool bar soon and you guys can search it out!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

No comments: