Jul 15, 2006

Blog of the Moment ...

Everyday I try to embrace a new blog of some sort. So I thought it would be cool to choose a blog that I think is awesome and that everyone should take some time out to check on it. Because I must admit that I read Craigslist everyday, I can relate to some of the random things that The Wild World Of CL reflects on. We have all looked on here for something new, slightly used, an event, job, etc. Craigslist and MySpace come up so much that it definately has a place in pop culture at this point. I know that this is a new blog but it has a lot of potential and I think that it will seriously catch on. There's humor, irony and the blush factor when you realize that if you know what's going on on this site and you know the people that are being talked about, you just may be addicted to CL!!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

No comments: