Jun 27, 2006

News Galore!!!

Yeah! Big news guys! As you know, I am a part of the Janine Weil Ltd Showroom and just found out today that I will be a part of my first Tradeshow in NYC. I will be at Moda Manhattan at the Javitz Center from August 6th - August 8th. As many of us know in the fashion community, many of the shows will be during the same time frame and at the same venue - Javitz so make sure you stop by! When I know of my exact booth, you will be the first to know and as always, make sure to check out Shows @ Kitten Couture to find the up to the minute news. If you would rather be in the know ASAP, sign up for the newsletter for exclusive events and deals! This can be done via emailing me at kimmie@sikara.com.



The podcast is coming along and will be here soon. Thanks so much you guys for the love and support. The next few months are going to be super crazy and I'm always glad to hear love from all over!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

No comments: