Jun 23, 2006

Check Me Out!!!

The Kitten Lounge is coming back!!! The first podcast will be available on Tues. For right now, you can expect a weekly show for every Tues. This is a great way to get to know more about me, what's hot and what's going on with Kitten Couture. For those that loved the Kitten Lounge radio show which airs on D'Art Radio, you will still hear some music (not as much as the full hour show) and you will hear great advice and of course, send me emails so that we can stay in touch! When it's launched, I will let you know where you can find this show and much more soon.

In other news, I will be a contributor of Pop Culture Whore NYC. This is going to be a lot of fun. I love being able to bring fashion to a pop culture blog and to read about other bloggers. Check me out there as well!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

No comments: