Jun 19, 2006

Events Calendar ...

For those that are on my site, you know you can visit my page and learn more about my events. But I also thought that if people wanted a quick reference and if you are looking on my blog, why not have a link for the calendar so you can see what's going on with Kitten Couture? I think this is a fabulous idea and hopefully will have this available for your enjoyment by the end of the week (although it should be a lot sooner). Let me know how you guys like it and if you are a designer in the city that is doing events and would love to spread the word, give me a shout and I will post it and stop by if I can!


**UPDATE**
So, I finally put up a calendar. I am using one through Yahoo and you can find out whatever information you need to know that you may not see on the blog. Click here for the Yahoo Calendar or you can see it on Kitten Couture as well
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

No comments: