Jun 3, 2007

Barcelona Bridal Fashion Week I

Barcelona definitely showed a variety of options for brides. During their Bridal Fashion Week, dresses representing all styles hit the runway. Within the 3 posts, you'll be able to find fabulous ideas that will work for your event.





The Model Novias collection at Barcelona Fashion Week on June 1st, hit the runway. The dress above reminds me of a dress that is from Gone With the Wind. I love that it has a great ball gown effect.





I love the feather/floral detaling on this dress. I think a wedding is about all the details. My favorite part of the dress is the straps. The lace details are absolutely amazing and I love the silhouette of this dress.





This dress was also apart of the Bridal Fashion Week. I must say that I don't see this as a wedding dress; however, I love the print and think that this could be amazing for a party or a red carpet event. I also love that it's belted - cute!





I belive that the belt on this dress is the same one that is on the dress above. I love the feathering on this belt. Most importantly, I love the tiered effect of this dress as well. I like taking something traditional and putting a twist on it.





This is another dress that appeared on the runway during the Bridal Fashion Week. I love the dress although I don't see it being apart of a wedding. I think this would be a great item to wear to a cocktail event or high end party. I love the hue, print and the bottom of the dress.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Editor ~ See Pretty Things ~ "Best Accessories Blog 2006" - Accessories Magazine
Guest Blogger ~ The Winning Pitch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful wedding dresses. I am so jealous!
wedding planning ideas