Jun 24, 2007

Sao Paulo Fashion Week Brings Something New

Once again, my attention turns to the fabulous designs that graced the Brazilian catwalks. Sao Paulo enjoyed a fabulous Fashion Week with a variety of talented designers.





I have to say that this is one of my favorite dresses that I saw on this particular runway. I love the goddess effect and how free flowing it is as well. The pop of gold is also a fashionable touch. This dress and the below are creations of Marcelo Quadros. This strapless dress begs to be danced in and paired with super cute strappy heels.





This dress is another fabulous dressy number that not only has the shimmery effect because of the color but also because of the fringe as well. This is yet another great piece to pair with strappy heels and chandelier earrings. It's nice to have "that dress" on a night out where you want to make sure that everyone knows you're there!





This dress is definitely a dramatic piece with its white and black motif. Samuel Cirnansck makes a pieces that is definitely one that you would expect to see in an exhibit showcasing a designer's emergence into stunning fashion. I can only imagine the expressions on people's faces as this piece hit the runway.





You know that I love bathing suits and this one is a favorite. I love this suit by 2nd Floor. I think my favorite part is the side tie. I love the purple, turquoise and red that play well together - like a festive party. Also note the bangles - so cute.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Editor ~ See Pretty Things ~ "Best Accessories Blog 2006" - Accessories Magazine
Guest Blogger ~ The Winning Pitch

No comments: