Jun 3, 2007

Tulip & Pansies I

There are a few more images of the Tulip & Pansies event. I would love to know who the florist/stylist was for these elaborate headdresses.





This reminds me a little of the "Chiquitta Banana" lady. But I love how some of the floral elements pops into the dress and also into the shoes as well. I love the color of the dress as well.





I love lilies! This is such a clean look although there are a lot of lillies and they're huge. I think this is such a classic image.





How cute is this parasol with the beautiful flowers. I love how they also appear in the beret as well. This makes you want to creative and bring more flowers into your home.





Once again the hues of pink and purple look fabulous!





I love the crown of white flowers. This is a great oversized hat that would look great with a cocktail dress.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Editor ~ See Pretty Things ~ "Best Accessories Blog 2006" - Accessories Magazine
Guest Blogger ~ The Winning Pitch

No comments: