Jun 3, 2007

Barcelona Bridal Fashion Week II

More models hit the runway during Barcelong Bridal Fashion Week. It's interesting to see dresses that were apart of this show. Many were definitely ready to walk down the aisle while others would be perfect for other events.



Karolina Kurkova struts down the runway in a Patricia Avendado dress. I would wear this to an amazing benefit in South Beach - it doesn't scream wedding to me at all but I love the shimmer and the use of white and lilac. I love the high slut as well and even the floral effect is perfect.





This dress from Ruben Perlotti takes a blend of something old with something new. I like how the crea, color is almost like a sash swirling around the dress. The dream life presence of this dress is perfect for a bride on her wedding day.





Matilde Cano has an amazing dress that has textured fabric that makes anyone the primary focus when this is worn. You could wear this on the red carpet, at an exclusive event in South Beach or St Tropez. I love the color and how it's vibrant before you even make your first step!





Joanquim Verdu shows that that simplicity has its place as well. I love the grecian inspired look to this dress with the mauve colored ribbon. I would love to wear this if I were getting married at a beach or within a garden.





Victorio & Lucchino has a simplistic dress that is full of glam. I'm not a fan of wearing gloves but this fits with this dress. I have to say that I have gone from loving the ball gowns to liking items that shape the body. But it's nice to see how each designer presents one of the most important dresses you're bound to wear.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Editor ~ See Pretty Things ~ "Best Accessories Blog 2006" - Accessories Magazine
Guest Blogger ~ The Winning Pitch

No comments: