Jun 9, 2007

A Little Rio Love

I can't wait for the day that I go to Brazil. The fashion scene must be amazing. From evening wear to bathing suits and back, the designers know how to dress and the people know how to wear the looks. So of course, I'm presenting a variety of collections and designers from Fashion Rio Spring 2007 in Rio de Janeiro.





I love the regal royal blue of this outfit! This outfit by Mara Mac is absolutely stunning on this model. I also love that it's a dress and a bit of a jumper as well. This off the shoulder look is definitely sexy. With strappy heels or wedges, this is perfect for an outing!





I love this goddess effect and will definitely look for this designer. I love anytime there are natural elements that assist to enhance the outfit. It's amazing that this event took place outside in a beautiful building.





I am all about swimwear and loved the pieces by Salinas' both the picture above this text and the one below are created by this talented designer. Of the two images, I have to say that I love the one below. The model looks amazing in this suit and I wouldn't mind having this within my own collection.






Tessuti's design with the belted cover up over the bathing suit is simplistic and elegant at the same time. I love the neutral tone with a little kick in it. This sems like the perfect ensemble to wear in your cabana with a few friends.





Grace Ottoni's beautiful dress caught my eye and made me remember one of my favorite Barbie outfits at the same time. The outfits are nothing alike but I will share anyway. There was a Barbie entitled "Peaches and Cream". This dress was my absolute favorite - I loved that it was a ball gown with a sheer flouncy body from the waist down. I loved twirling my Barbie and seeing the dress spin out. I always felt I should have a dress like this. The dress above isn't Peaches and Cream but it's a sexy Tangerine Gift! I love how it ties in back and begs to have seriously strappy heels to pair with this. How perfect would this be with a clutch - I love it!





You can never have enough bathing suits and fortunately, designer Cantao agrees. I love this bathing suit which looks like something you would wear to an exotic, out of the way Fiji or Bali resort. I love how relaxed and laid back this suit looks. Sometimes you don't have to have all the flash (although it's always nice).
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Editor ~ See Pretty Things ~ "Best Accessories Blog 2006" - Accessories Magazine
Guest Blogger ~ The Winning Pitch

No comments: