Jun 24, 2007

CFDA 2007 Awards Brings Out the Best

The CFDA Awards brought out some of our favorite designers and celebs as well. It's nice to see so many of fashions' greatest in one place being honored for their passion!





Ralph Lauren and his wife attended this event. What a busy time for them since they just opened a store in Moscow. I love her dress!





Michael Kors and Debra Messing were also on hand. I have really become a fan of Michael Kors recently, it seems like overnight I started getting more of his pieces in my closet. I love his classic style which fits so perfectly with mine.





Miss Universe 2007, Riyo Mori, of Japan has a fabulous dress. I love the color and its simplicity!






What a fab trio. Oscar De La Renta posed with Lezaro Hernandez and Jack McCollough. They all share one thing in common, they all tied for the Womenswear Designer of the Year.





Derek Lam, one of my personal favorites, was named Accessories Designer of the Year.





Robert Morris was given a Lifetime Achievement Award.





David Neville and Marcus Wainwright received the Menswear Designer of the Year.





Above, Zac Posen poses during the awards.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Editor ~ See Pretty Things ~ "Best Accessories Blog 2006" - Accessories Magazine
Guest Blogger ~ The Winning Pitch

No comments: