Jun 3, 2007

The Universe Collides in a Fashionable Way II

There are a few more images of the world's fabulous Miss Universe contestants. Although she has already been crowned, you can still enjoy the parade of nations!





Carolina Raven, Miss Aruba 2007, has a vibrant costume that is my second favorite of all the contestants at the fashion show during this past Miss Universe. I wonder how heavy some of these costumes are. I definitely think of the ocean when I look at this costume!





Rosa Maria Ojeda, is Miss Mexico 2007, and definitely looks super sweet in this skirt. I love the print on the skirt and the fact that it's a large circle and the cute hat is a great touch.





Miss Canada 2007, Inga Skaya, is super cute in her homage to the national sport of Hockey. How cute is she? I love the navy and white with that sporty look.





Miss Maria Jose Maldonado, Miss Paraguay 2007, looks fabulous in her plumage. I love the purple, black and silver colors. It must have been amazing to be there in person seeing all these items.





My favorite outfit is by Miss Brazil 2007, Natalie Guimaraes. I love the butterfly effect and the mauve hues. So cute and once again - how are they able to stand in these costumes!



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Editor ~ See Pretty Things ~ "Best Accessories Blog 2006" - Accessories Magazine
Guest Blogger ~ The Winning Pitch

No comments: